– Board certified in OB/GYN and Phlebology and a Fellow of the American Colleges of OB/GYNs, Surgeons and Phlebologists
– Clinical Associate Professor of OB/GYN at Stony Brook University
– Director, Department of OB/GYN at St. Charles Hospital
– Recipient of Theodore Roosevelt Award given to those individuals who provide outstanding voluntary contributions and leadership at Long Island hospitals
– Lectures internationally on the topics of women’s health and venous disease and an author of 3 textbook chapters and over 25 peer reviewed articles
Dr. Ninia earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and continued his post-graduate training at Nassau County Medical Center.
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Recipient of Theodore Roosevelt Award