Square Care Medical Group offers two state-of-the-art services located in one convenient location. The Square Care Center for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Advanced Women’s Imaging is our brand-new facility as we continue to improve women’s healthcare, one women at a time.
The use of gynecological (pelvic) ultrasounds including sonohysterograms can aid in diagnosing numerous medical conditions that can stem from certain symptoms including:
– Uterine fibroids, and polyps
– Uterine Cancer
– Abnormal menstrual bleeding, or pelvic screening
– Abnormal shape of uterus
– Scarring in the uterus
Obstetrical ultrasounds for all trimesters are also available to ensure the monitorization and health of the patient as well as their unborn baby.
Dr. Beth Gross, a radiologic physician specializing in Obstetrical ultrasounds, will provide state-of-the-art screening and diagnostic imaging to provide a comfortable patient focused environment.
Nurse Practitioner Marie Frazzitta, who has the dual role as a certified Diabetes Educator, can work with patients with family history of diabetes or patients who are already diabetic.
Managing and coaching patients in their diabetes journey can help increase their personal lives as well as aid in behavior changes to improve their overall health.
– How to appropriately use diabetes devices and how to self-manage diabetes.
– Devices such as: Blood glucose meters, insulin pumps/pens and glucose monitors.
– How to read and interpret results from these devices.
– Dieting advice, nutrition and meal planning, unique weight loss strategies.